Reupholstery with Toraar – make your furniture shine again
We’re on a mission to reupholster Singapore’s tired furniture.
Imagine the scene: you’ve redesigned your home and it looks great, except for that one tired looking sofa. If the fabric is faded, or the seat has grown flat or lumpy, is this goodbye?
We think not. Instead of throwing away a great piece, treat it to a facelift. Reupholstery gives your furniture a new lease of life. Good-looking upholstery is just part of the Toraar package – we believe in inside-out luxury. Furniture should feel as good as it looks, revitalised from top to toe.
So we want to make sure you work with Singapore’s best upholsterers, to get the look that’s right for you. Our re-upholstery service covers (and recovers) all shapes and sizes of furniture, in all styles, and we love a challenge. Not only will you find exactly what you want, executed beautifully, but you’ll being doing your bit for the earth.
New to reupholstery? For expert advice and design tips, visit our blog or call get in touch. We’d love to discuss your project.
Is reupholstery right for your furniture?
- If your furniture is an heirloom or cherished piece with sentimental value, consider restoring and preserving it to improve its lifespan.
- If your furniture has a good quality, firm interior structure, it could be a strong candidate for restoration.
- If only superficial elements of the piece or worn or damaged, our skilled upholsterers can easily replace and renew them, allowing you to display and use your furniture with confidence.
Reupholstery or loose covers?
Reupholstery and removable loose furniture covers are two options for finessing furniture and helping the environment, but which one is for you?
- Attention to detail – for intricate work, re-upholstery gives a precise, nuanced finish.
- Customisable – create a look that’s unique to you with our huge range of reupholstery fabrics.
- Consultation – discuss your furniture with master craftsmen, for an impeccable fit and finish.
- Environment – extend the lifespan of your furniture and avoid sending it to landfill.
- Sentimental – keep the comfort and familiarity of beloved furniture, while reinventing the piece.
- Washable – most covers can go into the washing machine when dirty, and delicate fabrics can be dry cleaned to look as good as new.
- Switchable – fancy a change? Simply switch covers to give your room a whole new look.
- Excellent value – loose covers are significantly cheaper than a new suite, and can be replaced individually if needed.
- Fast to produce – loose covers can be made and sent to you in minimal time.
- Convenient – you can use your furniture while the covers are being produced.
Why choose Toraar for reupholstery?
- Craftsmanship and design expertise
Our experts have many years of upholstery, design and restoration experience, and take pride in their work.
From antiques to funky shapes, they’ve seen every style, and treat every job individually. We love what we do, and we want you to love it too.
- Support and advice
Contact us with confidence, and receive bespoke advice for your project, from the people who know your furniture as well as you. Whether you need creative ideas or simply want to know what’s possible, our craftspeople can answer your questions.
- No job too difficult
Whether your furniture is quirkily built, a precious antique or a beloved gift, Toraar’s team can restore it to glory. Our artisans are on hand to advise. Give us a call or email to find out how we can help.